Thursday, November 7, 2013

Shirley Blomberg Alexander Has Passed Away

Received the following message from John:

"Received this in this morning's mail!  We've lost Shirley Blomberg Alexander, the
classmate who, with her husband, were full time RV'rs.  They were at our 55th
last August.  The following gives us info for her Celebration of  Life."

"CELEBRATION OF LIFE
In Memory of
Shirley (Blomberg) Alexander (born May 9, 1939; deceased November 3, 2013)
A Memorial  will be held Sunday, November 10, 2013,
from 2-6 pm
at Norway Community Center
3613 E. 2603rd Road
Sheridan, IL 60551
Casual dress attire
In lieu of flowers, please make a
donation to your favorite charity
Bring memories to share

from daughter of Vern & Shirley Alexander
Donna Sitts (Alexander)
Thanks"

It goes without saying our sincerest sympathy goes out to Shirley's family and friends. And we hope those of you who are able will attend Shirley's memorial service.











1 comment:

Debora Sue Alexander-Lockard said...

I am her oldest daughter (Debbie). I LOVE this woman. I am still struggling with the loss. She was the best thing that happened to us. I know I personally that I put her and Dad (Vernon Alexander) through the ringer. I miss her so much. I never realized how much she meant to me. I miss her kind words of encouragement, her understanding and inspiring attitude along with her free spirit. Dad is carrying on with their vagavon lifestyle.Miss you tons Mom, Love, Debbie